Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mango with Bagoong, Mango with Alamang, Mangga at bagoong, Mango with bagoong for pregnant/buntis.| Mi-Yummy!

Mango with Bagoong, Mango with Alamang, Mangga at bagoong, Mango with bagoong for pregnant/buntis.

Mango is our National Fruit in the Philippines, the taste is sometimes sour and sometimes sweet. Whenever we have seen mango along the street we can never escape to buy, especially if it is partnered with bagoong.  I would say that Mango plus Bagoong is a very perfect combination.

Mango with bagoong for pregnant,


MANGO WITH BAGOONG FOR PREGNANT

I don't know why pregnant woman like to eat mango with bagoong during their conception, but when I am pregnant with my little kid before, I Would say, I am really dying just to have it on my hand and eat it, it actually completes my days..


GREEN MANGO PLUS BAGOONG


No One can resist nor escape to this GREEN MANGO WITH BAGOONG. It’s super tasty, and not that expensive to buy and Budget Friendly.

Watch Youtube for 
  PREPARATIONS
Mangga with Bagoong


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxIIaGhDiuQ

PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBED To my YT Channel..

YOU MAY ALSO WATCH 
BAGOONG NA PINASARAP! 








Post a Comment

0 Comments