Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Crispy Sisig Azzurro Hotel - Angeles city


Located: 4895 Manila N Rd, Balibago, Angeles, 2109 Pampanga

Azzurro is one of my choices to stay for a couple of days for a quarantine reason. 

I gave 5 stars for their superiority of Customer Service based on what I experienced from them and they do valued their customers and treat you like a VIP. 

 Meeting your needs and wants is important because one customer may bring another customer and another customer by the “Word of mouth”.


Azzurro is just
"One call away" 




Trying out what’s on their most ordered food on their menu is always interesting for me because of its different taste and twists.

CRISPY SISIG

I asked them if what is the famous food in Azzurro, they recommend the CRISPY SISIG, they told me that this is the most ordered food from the customers. 


 

SISIG is the famous food in Angeles City, Pampanga. Philippines.  It is a Kapampangan food Recipe, and  Azzurro made it special by making it "CRISPY SISIG".


SISIG can also be partnered whenever there is "INUMAN" together with a friends, and have a buckets of Beers,. 

Filipinos always likely to have a "Pulutan" infront of the table and from my opinion upon tasting this Crispy Sisig, it really suits and "Inuman" can lasts until the buckets of beer are empty.



CRISPY SISIG with a garlic rice is also a good combinations, it adds more taste.  I have seen and taste other sisig from the eatery, and other restaurants but, This CRISPY SISIG had caught my attention.
it has a fine taste, not salty and not fatty, and it does not cloy into your mouth while chewing it, and its literally CRISPY and this is what I want.



    

Mr. Darwin Garcia 
" Chef in Azzurro Hotel -  Angeles city "

If you like to try this CRISPY SISIG or Book The Hotel 
Just search on your browser 
AZZURRO HOTEL - ANGELES CITY


Post a Comment

1 Comments