Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My first ever tried Broccoli and Paprika with foreign Ingredients


Have You ever tried to use some foreign Ingredients? an Ingredients that is also written in foreign which you don't understand what it is, except if you use the translation...


......................................................................................................................

Let see How I Cook my Brocolli and Paprika with foreign Ingredients..
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my recipe; 

1 leash of broccoli
1 onions
1 paprika
3 tablespoon of creme Fraiche
salt
black ground pepper
Powdered Paprika
250 ml water
Butter

    
3 tablespoon of Mondamin Sossenbinder

2 teaspoon of Gemuse Bouillon 

Broccoli


I really like Broccoli because it is very soft to eat and healthy as well, broccoli become more tastier if the ingredients you combine is fit.

I often cooked broccoli because this is very easy to cook just fry and mix it to the chicken or other veges and ready to eat.


Let's start to my Broccoli and Paprika with foreign Ingredients; 

...............................................
Procedures;

For the broccoli after you cut it into pieces you need to soak it into salt with water to remove the other insects around it. For about max of 30 mins.

while waiting for the broccoli, we need to chop other ingredients as well, like onions and Paprika..

after soaking the broccoli into salt with water, simmer it into boiling water for 3 mins. then drain your broccoli and throw the boiling water, but in my case the broccoli doesn't really have insects so, I used the boiling water into my sauce, I left the 250 ml then removed other remaining water... 

For the broccoli, I always likely to use the butter for frying because it also gives an extra taste, In a heated Pan 1 tablespoon of butter and sauté onions and make it golden brown, after that add the paprika mix it along with the onions and simmer for about 1 min. 

add salt and black ground pepper, and 1 teaspoon of  Gemuse Bouillon mix it together, You can now add the broccoli and Mix all the ingredients, then I had added another 1 tablespoon of butter... 
Mix it slowly for about 1 min.

try to taste your fried Broccoli and Paprika, when you think it is ready and suit to your taste, set a side and start making your creamy sauce into it.
................................

Here is the procedure of the creamy sauce;

In a low heated pan put 250 ml of water
add 1 teaspoon of Gemuse Bouillon 
use the wire wisk for the convenient of mixing the ingredients.
let it simmer and slowly add the 3 tablespoon of 
Mondamin Sossenbinder (You can add more if needed) mix it.
if all our mixtures are Gooey, 
we can add the 3 tablespoon of creme Fraiche (add if needed), and mix it.
add pepper and salt to taste (with your taste preferred)

"NOTE" Don't simmer it too long because the sauce may evaporate and we don't want that..

when everything is ready from the creamy sauce,.
Mix it into the fried Broccoli and Paprika, therefore, the creamy sauce will spread to our vegetables and will absorb all the mixtures, simmer it for about 2 mins and it is ready or finally done.... 

Since I am not really familiar with the Ingredients that I am using, I am bit confused if how it is taste, and I am being careful of the Ingredients that I am using, I make sure from myself that it must be suit to my taste.

Luckily I got a good result and its tasty!! Happy Cooking!!  



My first ever tried Broccoli and Paprika with foreign Ingredients


READY TO SERVED!!  MI-YUMMY!!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments