Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Currywurst in Herrenchiemsee Ludwig - II - Museum

Currywurst

Currywurst is originated in Berlin Germany, and was invented by Herta Heuwer. Ketchup, Curry Powder and the Sausage is the main ingredients and it is ready. The French Fries and the salad is just a additional from the plates which add a classic looks and have choices for eating.

I had a try to taste the Currywurst, in Herrenchiemsee Ludwig - II - Museum it was my first time to taste it, and I find it delicious and I really like it. 

If there will be such good sausage in philippines, I will really try this simple but delicious currywurst.



SOUTHERN BAVARIA, GERMANY : Ludwig - II - Museum
Located : 83209 Herrenchiemsee



This place is located in an Island which you will need to ride a boat for about 10 minutes.
It was a best Idea to have a leisure on this island and having a tour from the palace of Ludwig-II-Museum, the Tour guide spoke in German, but it doesn't matter because they also provide a handout for me to read to understand what's inside.


 

This Palace is quite big and very impressive, it has a lot of fountains, and good gardens with some tall trees. We ride a horse going to the palace and it also tour us around. I never expect how how beautiful it was and it was like you are in a magical world.

  

Post a Comment

0 Comments