Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Guacamole in a bowl | Guacamole Recipe | Bavaria Germany Recipe

 

Guacamole Bavaria Germany Recipe

Another Featured Recipe's from Bavaria Germany, This is called "GUACAMOLE" it is an
 avocado based dip that can be paired for fried dish or especially in grilled food, this is by the way originated in Mexico.. 

It is my first time to taste this Guacamole in Germany, and I didn't even know that Avocado which we normally have in the Philippines can be turned into a dipping sauce... Every time I have avocado in my kitchen I just make it as my dessert with some milk, sugar and that's it.. 

I need to try this as well and dip it into my fried chicken in the Philippines, I don't know how does it taste but, I would like to explore the food I had in my kitchen. 

Mexican Vegetables Cheese Meat Bomb | Bavarian Germany

The first time I tasted the Guacamole, I Paired it into this dish called " Mexican Vegetables Cheese Meat Bomb | Bavarian Germany " Believed me, they are like the best couple in the world.. 

The taste of the grilled Mexican Vegetables Cheese Meat Bomb suits to the Guacamole, Just dip, taste and you will forget your name. "it's a Philippines joke"



You may noticed some ingredients around it, like onions, tomatoes, and avocado.. if you want to know about this recipe you may reached me on my FB Page Mi-Yummy!...



Post a Comment

0 Comments