Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Daing na Bangus! Milkfish Marinated (PINAKAS)

Daing na Bangus!  Milkfish Marinated (PINAKAS)


Chanos chanos in Scientific Name, Bangus in Tagalog or Milkfish in English, is the National Fish of the Philippines that cared and grows in the Farm Fishpond. 

every time I went to the market, I've always heard that the sellers Yell about "MILKFISH FRESH FROM DAGUPAN!!".

Upon checking it in the WikipediaI had known that Dagupan is the city of top producers of "MILKFISH" which is located in ILOCOS REGION. if you like to learn or read more about it, you can easily click the WIKIPEDIA for its Accurate information.


Bangus is not actually my favorite fish, I hate it (Before). The reason why is, I had a bad experienced from eating Bangus. When I was young at aged of 17 yrs. old, we've always had a Bangus in our dining table, it is always cooked in Sinigang na Bangus with vegetables. I like the soup and the vegetables, but I started to dislike the bangus when I pricked by milkfish. It was like end of the world, like I never wanted to eat Milk fish anymore but still like the soup and the vegetables in sinigang..

Everything is changed from the bone of the "MILKFISH" When I tried to eat a piece of pinch in Marinated (PINAKAS) Milkfish.. It is delicious and the bone is soft and you can even eat it, because of its crunchy bite fried fish.

RIGHT NOW!
Pinakas na Bangus is always inside of my fridge and became my most appetite food and pair it in any cook vegetables..


Daing na Bangus! Plus Fried Sweet Potato Leaves is my most favorite served food..

I turned out crazy and addicted into it.


every time I prepare a Marinated Milkfish, I always slice a plenty of garlic cloves and soak and fry it later together in Milkfish,. The garlic became crunchy and tasty, I can even eat it alone. I like it very much!


MI-YUMMY!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments