Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ju-Eliz Tapsi and Barbecue (Bbq) foodtrip along the street

Ju-Eliz Tapsi and Barbecue (Bbq) foodtrip along the street

Barbecue is one of the most Filipino craving food, we used to cook it with a stick so that it is easy to reverse. It is one of the popular food in the Philippines. (Isaw, Betamax, Adidas, hotdog, Taba ng baboy, Pork Meat, Ulo ng Manok, Balon balonan) is the primary displayed on the street or restaurants that offer barbecue...

Barbecue is easily recognized especially in the evening, you will know if there is a smoked somewhere on the street that has a smell of a grilled dish, you will already identify if what is it and what they sell...

I cannot deny myself that I crave Barbecue (Isaw, Betamax, hotdog, Pork meat, and Adidas)
it's been a long time that I have not tasted it. 

A friend of mine and her husband have a mini restaurant located in 4rth Street A Avenue Balibago Angeles City, Philippines. They offered TAPSI AND BARBECUE, as you may have seen from their menu it's a lot of shortened words like example TAPSILOG "Tapa, Sinangag at Itlog", and PORKSILOG "Pork Sinangag at Itlog" and CHICKSILOG "Chicken Sinangag at Itlog" etc. it always has a "Silog" which is "Sinangag at Itlog" that pair to any dish. it is a basic food that can be easily prepared, cook and serves. A simple food but in demand in the Philippines.

  

Unfortunately, TAPSI is also interesting for me, but I am more interested in Barbecue because this is what I craved...


Upon looking from their display raw barbecue, I am like (I like this, and this, and that!). because of my craving, I would like to try some of the barbecues...

------------------------------------------------

    
   
Ju-Eliz Barbecue (Bbq) 

I have seen other barbecues before, their raw barbecue does not have sauce and it is dry, the sauce is when the barbecue is cook and ready to eat or in the last part. But in a Business like this, they have their own Idea on how they create their Sauce Strategy and became more attractive to the customers.
------------------------------------------------

All of this is my choice to eat, but of course, this needs to be cook first...

  
I have the attitude of curiosity, I want to know if how do they cook it? how do they grill it? and what is their equipment and what usually the several varieties of grills that they use whether a Gas-fueled, charcoal or electric?? let see and I will have a look on it.


I am happy that they let me in and welcome me to their kitchen, where they cook and prepare their ordered food from the customers. 

I took photos of it, and of course, all of the "Wonders" that I have on my mind are already answered... I look closer to if they do used charcoal, to make sure.
It is like I can't wait to have a single bite on it, even it is still on the grill. haha

Another curiosity.....
 
How many workers do they have? how many customers do they have each day? and one of the business owners is in the restaurant, will he help his staff, or will just observe around them how efficiently and quickly they served their customers?

I never run out of questions on my mind and it needs to have an answer, otherwise, I will end up bringing it at home. haha

While we "I, and my 2 cousins" are waiting for our barbecue food, I look around and observed all the staff and the business owner, so, again I found the answers. They only have 3 workers since it is just a small mini restaurant. But one of the Business owners is also helping them and being hands-on to their food business, their customers per day reaches about 80 to 90 people, but I never intend to ask if how much each person do they spent from the Ju-Eliz Tapsi and Barbecue (Bbq), with due respect of their privacy and confidentiality.

Customers are important in business, they are the reason why the business exists...
unfortunately, I am one of those customers that look after the behavior and need to have proper treatment. And gladly I had received it over them.

Serving Customers


One of the business owners itself is busy serving customers and assisting customers.

  

The Ju-Eliz Tapsi and Barbecue (Bbq) before is just a small. The husband and wife are only taking care of their business, despite all struggles that they encountered together as I witnessed from them before, they became more strong and not defeated by any trial, instead, they made it a reason to do more and be more stable from their business.


Due to their perseverance and endeavor to work hard and put efforts into business, they managed to renovate their rented space in 4rth Street A Avenue Balibago Angeles City, it's the first Store that they have.    
------------------

Dipping Sauce to make it more savory
------------------


I did not imagine that I have this all on my plate, All of these can relieve me from hunger and cravings. When I tasted it without dipping sauce it is already tasty, like you don't need a dipping sauce, trying out with the sauce gave more palatable.


 

F O O D  T R I P   IS  O U R   LIFE!!!

MI - YUMMY!!


If you would like to try their Barbecue and other food to serve you can reach them thru:

Facebook Page

Ju-Eliz Tapsi and Barbecue (Bbq) 
located @ 4rth Street A Avenue Balibago Angeles City, Philippines

Branch TAPSI
Porac

Barbecue is also available in Camachile, Mabalacat..

 Available @ Mangan.ph Apps


--------------------------


Jhoms chul Sumigkay
Business Owner of Ju-Eliz Tapsi and Bbq

Post a Comment

0 Comments