Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

KIMCHI in the House taste like in a Classy Restaurant Filipino Version

KIMCHI in the House taste like in a Classy Restaurant Filipino Version


I am so much in love in Kimchi, because of its classic taste and I am being addicted into it. 


  

KIMCHI is the unique and traditional ethnic food in KOREA
 It is a fermented food, with red pepper.

Filipino's are fond of Korean Drama's. I am also fond of Korean Drama's but I tried to prevent it from myself because I became focus and obsessed. Example if I started to watch the episode, I want it to finish within the day, which is not good, because I really can't control myself from watching it..hahaha., 
It is same in "Kimchi" ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner )

Anyways! Back to the topic.

Anyone can really do a homemade kimchi and made its own version. In our "Kimchi" A cousin's of mine not to mention her name, is a very good in "KIMCHI MAKING" I always watched her every time she make a kimchi, and we often go together to the market to buy ingredients.

I really like how she made it, Easy made but tasty!

Making own kimchi gives more satisfying and happy tummy! why I said this?
Because If you intend to buy a Kimchi in any store, it is costly because of its demand and you only have a small portion on it.  But if you make it from yourself, it will be more than a portion than the store.


    

Every time she made her own version of KIMCHI, Safety Food and avoiding the contamination is one of the best that I want from my cousin. 

It's very sweet of her, because she always made a kimchi for us and its plenty of Kimchi but unfortunately it only lasts for a week, sometimes not even a week. hahaha




Vegetables is my favorite food No Wonder about it.. Especially if there will be a twists that is interesting from taste. It will be always on my centered dining table.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see pictures below on how I paired the Kimchi on my food..
Kimchi is like a heaven for me, my day is absolutely complete! it satisfies my craving needs most especially my appetite!. 

 


  


" SAMGYUPSAL "  
MOST FAVORITE FOOD.



Thank you to my Dear Cousin for Spoiling us to your Home Made and Super Delicious Classy KIMCHI!!

If you like to taste the KIMCHI in the House taste like in a Classy Restaurant Filipino Version
You can comment below or message us in our FB Page Mi-Yummy! so, that we can talk about the price. 

MI-YUMMY!!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Yummy😋 bili ako sunod if gagawa kayo, meron ba free delivery?hekhek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes po, every weekend po ang gawa, Depende po sa location ang free delivery.. :)

      Delete